AAATA Service Award
The AAATA Athletic Training Service Award was created to honor local Athletic Trainers that have shown selfless dedication to the profession and attention to the importance of community and organizational involvement.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have at least 15 years of service to the profession
- Must have worked in the San Antonio area for at least 5 years
- Elected, appointed, or volunteer service or significant contributions to the AAATA
- Must be AAATA member in good standing
- AAATA Hall of Fame members are not eligible
- Must be nominated by AAATA member in good standing
- Sponsoring Athletic Trainer must present a nomination letter
- Candidate must complete application following nomination
Nomination Form must be returned to the AAATA Executive Board by February 1st.
** Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.